Thursday, February 20, 2014

Tape #1

Report #101 2014, February 21st.

Took me some time to understand and translate the tape, these are the recordings of Kelevra's therapist. I don't really care about them, but they are leading me to Kelevra through Moscow. Take a listen if you want:


Transcription:
"Dr. Karkof’s report #1, 1993, January 2nd:
For the first time in my 38 year career as a psychotherapist, I am disturbed. My new patient worries me, hence the reason for these personal recordings, to keep the progress I make in check, as well as my own well-being. My latest patient, he seems so innocent and yet there is something I can’t put my finger on. It seemed there was nothing left of the boy.

Oleg may have brutally murdered his entire family, but Smith’s grove was no place for a seven year-old boy. Dr. Komarov, the main doctor in the whole grove, I proposed to him to move Oleg into a private room, give him a play area…for therapeutic reasons. He refused to comply, stating that this is a Sanitarium, not a summer camp for naughty little boys.

There were only a handful of other boys in the juvenile ward, but they were teenagers, all were deeply disturbed, some had killed. For a seven-year-old, even someone like Oleg Ponomarenko, it was an inhuman jungle. Adrian, an idiot savant with an eating compulsion, whom the others called ‘donut’. Roger was a biblical expert…and a self-mutilator. And then there was Tonny O’Malley, a violent psychopath.

Being locked away with these hopeless cases was going to make my job so much harder.
It took a week. He remained as silent as the grave. But at least he responded. I believed it was a breakthrough. I asked him to draw whatever he liked.

The drawing was a depiction of him, standing over his Father’s and Mother’s dead bodies. I was foolish, naïve. I was both disturbed and delighted…this was the first indication Oleg acknowledged he knew what he’d done. Perhaps I could prove he wasn’t insane. I asked him if he wanted to talk about the picture, if there was something he wanted to tell me. But of course, he didn’t speak.

That is it for this day, after today’s session, I feel like something’s wrong, that something’s coming my way, I can’t explain it. Nervous breakdown? Could be."

3 comments:

  1. Shit, you're in Moscow too sir? Well, if you happen to stumble across me sleeping in my alleyway, wake me up please, 'cause I might be freezing to death. Seriously, the other day this lady saved my life by tripping over me.

    Keep an eye out for that fucking scumbag Artsyom and his fucking scumbag friends. If only to avoid them. Or kill them, don't care. Whatever suits you.

    Also, I noted that proxies here are concentrated to the northwest areas during the daytime, although they do spread around towards the evening and at night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can, I will try to meet up with you, give you some supplies.

      If I run into Artsyom, his head won't even have the time to appear in my cross hair, before I put a bullet in it.

      Don't care about the proxies, I'm after the Oracle.

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete
    2. Thanks much!

      Feel free. Everyone seems to think I'll be pissed off if someone else kills Artsyom. Truth be told, I don't give a shit as long as he dies.

      I know, I was just telling you where to expect them. Dunno where the Oracle is though, but I'm assuming you do.

      Delete