Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Words before The Mission

Report #107 2014, May 20th.

This might be my final post, depends on if I succeed. I'm all prepped to clash with Kelevra, I still have no idea where he plans to set off these bombs, no matter, I'll figure it out once I get there.

Oleg Timofejenko was born the devil's spawn, he killed his family with no remorse, nor reason and then he kept on killing with no remorse, nor reason. He pleasures in death and destruction, he is insane, a psychopath, nothing new, I've killed people like him before, all these schmuck's need is a different approach.

He says he'll break me, he can try, still won't stop me from killing him, I've been broken before, two times in fact and I'm still standing and waging my war.

Kelevra sold out every single one my warehouses to Dimir, all of my weaponry has been shut down, doesn't matter though, doesn't change a thing. I still have all I need. I knew that one day,a whole police squadron would be on my ass, problem with that, is that I have no idea who's corrupt, or not. No matter what happens though, they will not stand in my way.

I'm a few miles away from the Square, I'm dropping off my Van here, part of the plan, all of it is part of the plan.

I'm coming for you Kelevra, you've lived for far too long.

Report #107 Ended.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how long I've been waiting for this, bring it on, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man. Please don't die. At least live to see June 15th; I have a present. If that's any incentive to live.

    If you need help, well I have a fucker of my own to hunt down, but you know how to reach me and I'll help any way I can.

    All my luck.

    ReplyDelete