Saturday, July 5, 2014

Dimir's Dead.

I found Incognito, he's with me, barely breathing, I have no idea how he still alive with all the wounds in him: Broken Nose, punctured side of the back, punctured stomach, punctured fore arm, gun shot wound in the right shoulder, second gun shot in the right shoulder, gun shot near the stab wound of the stomach, gun shot near the rib cage, gun shot on the back of the left shoulder, third gun shot on the right shoulder, shot off right ear, gun shot just a little below the rib cage in front, pieces of glass on the right side of his face, broken jaw.

I have no idea how he is still breathing, I did everything I could for him, now it's just a matter of time to see if he crawls through. My hunch was correct, all this time he was operating from his old home, where he used to live with his family, I can't imagine how hard it was for him to spend every night in there.

When I got to the house though, I wasn't expecting to see a pile of bodies across the whole street, near the door step was Incognito, unconscious, behind him were four dead bodies of some men that I never seen (Probably proxies) and amongst them was a fifth body, Dimir, with a hammer sticking out of the side of his head and a bullet through his head.

Apparently, when Incognito infiltrated the tower, he didn't expect that Dimir would be infiltrating his base of operations at the same time. Based on Incognito's recording in the previous post, Dimir had left some sort of assassin behind, by the sound of Incognito's voice, he was already badly hurt. So when he managed to crawl back home, he was ambushed by Dimir's men, somehow Incognito managed to take all of them out.

Also, Annalee, don't worry, I have all the documents you wanted from Incognito, he had the hard disk in his pocket, it's a miracle that thing wasn't hit. I scanned through the info on this thing, interesting reading, I'll send it over as soon as Incognito is able to utter a sentence.

20 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright, we can begin with, who you are, what you need and most importantly, why do you call yourself "Legion"? And don't give me that 'You can call me this, that..." bullshit, I want straight answers, if you want to have a conversation.

      Delete
    2. Yeah. Are you in cahoots with those fuckers? If you're a mole you must be the stupidest one in history.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So it is OK when you do not trust people - but when you claim you do not serve, we are just supposed to take your word for it?

      You are attempting to create an unbalance of knowledge and power that will ward any rational person away from engaging in a conversation with you. There are red flags all over what you are saying, and the way you type like your Shift key is broken.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Nobody asked what your real name is.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    6. I'm talking about LEGION, not fucking hollows.

      Delete
    7. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    8. The Biblical Legion wasn't just one demon though. It was a collection of demons possessing one man. Consider the implications of an alias before you take it. It is the first impression most will get of you. You don't want to fuck up first impressions in this life.

      So are you going to say what you wanted to talk to us all about, or are you going to faff around a bit more?

      Delete
    9. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    10. "To be honest"? So you were going to hold back on us beforehand? What else are you holding back on, I wonder?.

      I do not believe you have "MPD", because doctors do not even call it "MPD" anymore. I believe you are simply possessed or lying.

      A slightly unstable, cryptic, possibly possessed person with "MPD" and bad grammar is not in any position to successfully command an army. I used to serve; it was my fucking duty not to take orders from people like you.

      Besides, you were trying to recruit both me and Mendella and Incognito. You put me in a room with them and I'll fucking gun the shit out of them and then kick you to death, mark my fucking words.

      Delete
    11. Yeah. Here's the dealio kiddo. A lot of us stalked don't play nice together. Also I'm pretty sure there was an army a while back, and they all got fucking killed.

      Delete
    12. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    13. If you do not want to command an army, why are you trying to recruit one? Those who do command small armies tend to pick their own recruits. You should hit puberty before you start trying to recruit.

      I have seen people recruit armies to get rid of that thing. They buy an army, or steal one. Then they send those poor guys and gals out into the battlefield to their untimely deaths. Rinse and repeat.

      So, if you want to try it, first, make sure your balls have dropped, and then kill, extort from or buy off the leader of an army.

      Delete
    14. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    15. I am not here to make you comfortable, kid. I am not a nice or good person by any stretch of the word. If you cannot handle being insulted, then I doubt you can handle... well, anything. I mean, nothing insults me more than some random stranger pushing the idea of sending a tonne of people to their deaths. But you do not see me complaining.

      Delete
    16. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete