Saturday, November 17, 2012

Report #33 2012, November 17th
What's going on?

I am puzzled over here, completely puzzled, let me explain.

Moments ago, I went to scout the area a little more, this time I bought some binoculars so I could see inside, what I saw was of course unsettling, but for the most part strange.

They were killing people there, yes, they were either sacrificing them, or using them for ritual shit, I don't know! As far as I'm concerned they are all fucked and deserve to die. But what was weird, is that they were killing other masked men (or women), were they killing their own? I had no idea what was going on, and those bird guys...they collected the blood into numerous jars, labeled them and put them inside their briefcases. This whole thing was sick, I don't even want to know what they did with that blood, they can shove it where the sun don't shine as far as I'm concerned.

Main question here is, why were they killing their own men? Unless those weren't their men, I'm lost here, I really am. This changes my plan's a lot, I wanted to raid the place and kill everyone, leave one fucker alive to ask questions, but I understand I won't be getting any info out of any of them, I need to go in there and get my own answers, how am I going to do that you ask? Well call me crazy, but I'm going to do something Lisa Sile did in her blog, that is to put on a costume and get into this fucking church, I don't know if it will work I hope it will, but I don't have any other options here.

They gather at that fucking church at exactly 9 PM, and I mean it, not a minute late.

So tomorrow I'm going shopping for a mask, a hoodie and hopefully some gun, though this town doesn't seem to have any shops that sell those, which is a shame.

Hopefully I won't get fucked in a matter of seconds.

Report #33 Ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment