Sunday, October 7, 2012


Report  #1 2012, October 7th.
Keeping in Check.

Good Evening ladies and gents.

I'm going to cut the crap and say it out in the open, this blog is about that "thing", most of you might understand what that "thing" is, most of you won't and to be honest, I'm really jealous of those who don't know what I'm talking about right now.

But for those of you who do, I created this blog only to keep my sanity in check, something to get me distracted, something to keep me busy while in the process of retreating. I will keep posting my progress as I go along, but other things like who I am, I'm going to keep them to myself for now, can't risk posting anything that isn't in the "line of duty".

For now this is all that I'm going to say, tomorrow I'll post more details about my story on how I got to be it's "target", for those of you who are interested, stick around, I definitely won't mind.

 End of Report.

No comments:

Post a Comment