Monday, October 8, 2012

Report #2 2012, October 8th.
Background.

Today was some what quiet, thought saw him a couple of times, but not sure if it was either my paranoia, or really him. Doesn't matter, I have about couple of hours before I move to a new location.

So, to explain my previous post, yes, I am one of the "runners" or whatever you call them. This isn't the first time I'm being stalked by it, I have been stalked by it since 2002 (That's right, before it's presumed creation on Something Awful Forums) I have no idea if anyone else was being stalked at that time, but quite frankly I don't care.

That's right I have been running from it for the last 10 years. What have I learned during that "pleasant" experience? Well it can't be killed with usual weapons like guns, knives and other objects, believe me I tried. Fuck it, I tried Holy fucking Water, nothing works on the motherfucker.

For me it all began in Lithuania, town Visaginas (Silly name huh?), it's a small town, but it's pretty good, nice and quiet. Overall, a friendly town. But that town also has a Nuclear Power Plant, back in the nineties, a threat of it exploding was presented, yet nothing had happened after the threat was presented, nothing dangerous that is. People started investigating what could possibly provocate the alarm like that? After some time of investigation, it was confirmed that a fire broke out in the forest near the Nuclear Plant and that it could well damage the operating of the Nuclear Plant. But the forest fire somehow extinguished itself before reaching the Plant. Up to this day it is unknown what started that fire, yet I probably already have an answer to that, but back then I did not, so I started my own investigation, needless to say it back fired, and I was followed by IT ever since.

I understand this is not the most descriptive back story you ever heard, but I can not tell you more, even if I wanted to.

The has day only begun, so I might come along today again to fill up this report if anything peculiar happens.

Report #2 put on hold...

Report #2 continued:

So another day of endless running has come to an end, did I have any encounters with it today? Can't say I did, but I kept feeling that I was being watched, a fairly normal feeling in my life, you get used to it, you even learn to ignore it.

I'll try to post more about my past experience with that thing tomorrow, right now I have to prepare myself for the night, that motherfucker gets really active at night.

Report #2 Ended.

1 comment:

  1. 10 years huh? Ever been to Nevada? We might have met once, but hell if I can remember everybody who's passed through.

    ReplyDelete