Thursday, October 25, 2012

Report #15 2012, October 25th
Before leaving

Couldn't post this morning, was too worn out by the previous encounter, everything literally hurt like a bitch, it still fucking hurts a lot, but at least I can move now, that's something. Besides pain means I'm still alive, so I can't complain.

I packed some things with me, got the same items I listed in my previous post, but I'm not going to look for the spot from which the shooter was shooting at me, that was put on hold. I have an address, I have a meeting and if it's a trap, I'm prepared to my teeth.

I'm going to look for that woman that has been stalking me for the last couple of days, she might have some useful information, that is if she is still at that place, where she told me to go. I'm going in blind, but I can't really do anything about it, time is short. I have about an hour or so, before I take my leave.

Nothing much happened during the day, some usual shit, and that's it, I'm going to sit in my van now, surrounded by peace and quiet, my head is still ringing, I need to get my thoughts back together.

Report #15 Put on hold...

Report #15 Ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment