Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Report #4 2012, October 10th.
What The Fuck!?

Shit, this is bad, just woke up, Twitch is gone somewhere, car stopped in the middle of the forest. Two theories, either something went wrong with the car and Twitch has gone to fix it up. Either something happened while I was asleep, he went out to check on it, and...well you get it. Grabbing my gun and going out, this is really fucking bad...well at least it isn't night.

Report #4 put on hold...

Report #4 Continued.

That thing, it lured Twitch out, it lured him out...fucking thing plays it's mind games again. It created the vision of a close person to Twitch, he got out and ran after her. There was some sort of abandoned building in the middle of the forest, soon as I got there I already had a bad feeling about this. I could simply turn around and drive away, but I need Twitch, I had to be certain he was dead, otherwise it would be a waste. Luckily, he's alive, barely got him out, that's why I hate dealing with rookies. Wasted 3 bullets, for distraction purposes only, direct approach never worked. Dislocated my shoulder in the middle of that commotion, once got back with Twitch, he located my shoulder back in place (painful as shit). He was slightly out of he's mind, was saying that if he knew about her existence, then he was going to target her next, he wanted to go to her, I tried to talk reason into him, saying that "That is exactly what he wants" but he didn't listen, so I knocked him out cold. After that I drove off (Hard to do with a hurting shoulder), stopped in the middle of a city, typing this now. Once Twitch wakes up, he's going to be pissed, let him, I don't care, I only have him for survival purposes, if he endangers that purpose, then I cut him lose, yes I'm cold, but that's the system that works perfectly. I think of him as my database, he thinks of me as a weapon, not more, not less. If we became friends, then it would endanger us, if one of us dies, we just leave, not trying to avenge each other, or get mad. The day has only started, wonder what's going to happen next.

Report #4 Put on Hold...

Report #4 Continued.

Twitch is pissed, currently yelling from the back at me, I don't pay any attention to him, he knew the deal when he joined me. Besides what I really think, is that, IT was only imitating the person, because IT doesn't know where to find her. If I let Twitch go to her, he will be doing exactly what IT wants, but that's only a theory, she can be dead already for all I know. Whatever I don't care.

You might think I'm cold and heartless, well practically yes, yes I am, you think I'm doing this shit to survive? Fuck no, I know I'm dead, I'm on a suicide run right now, so why am I running if I know that I'm dead already? Simply because I want to find a way to dispose of IT, putting up a fight is not enough, I want to dispose of it, or at least find a way, so someone else could continue my work. This isn't about revenge, this isn't about protecting others, this isn't about protecting myself, this is about the fact that, that thing killed a lot of kids and good people and got away with it, like nothing ever happened, it sickens me.

Apparently Twitch has calmed down, realized that I wasn't listening and was not going to let him go to her, he took over the driver seat and is currently driving to a different location. I know he won't disobey me.

Now to continue where I left off yesterday.

So I retreated to my summer house, it was located in the middle of the forest, but there were no trees around the house, it was a field, quite peaceful during the day. I thought I was being stalked, I had to lay low. Fast forward to the night, I was about to go to sleep, I lied down on my bed and couldn't fall asleep, all because of that darn moon, you see there used to be a window near my bed, and it was a full moon, I just kept starring at it, I couldn't fall asleep because of it, I have no idea why, it had me hypnotized somehow. But today I am thankful to that moon, because if I had fallen asleep, I would have been burned alive.But I was not, I got a smell of gas, lots of it, apparently this really old oven was working and spreading gas, my reaction was fast, I didn't have time to run trough the front door, so I opened my window and got clear. Why did I run when I could simply go and turn off the oven? Because I knew I didn't turn it on, at all. Naturally someone turned it on, for a reason, I'm sure it wasn't a cooking reason. I ran out into the filed pretty far, when I was clear the house caught on fire instantly, it's like it was waiting for me to get clear. Then I knew, I had to run, I couldn't contact the authorities, so I ran, ran far into the field, finally reaching the forest.

Report #4 Put on Hold...

Report #4 Continued.

Sorry, had to cut out, Twitch had found some interesting information, but a bit later on that. So I ran into the forest, on foot, I knew a road there that let to the city, I tried calling for police several times, but apparently that area was a dead zone. Now imagine this, you walking in the middle of a forest, at night, not seeing shit, paranoid as fuck, because you know someone is following you, every little sound made me jump, not out of fear, but out of reflexes and instinct. The next thing that I saw was rather fucking shocking, I saw something white in the middle of the night in a forest. It was there not moving, glowing, it had this warm feeling to it, something like hope. I thought that it was someone with a flashlight or something, I was running towards the light. But then, instincts kicked in "What if it's someone who tried to take me out over there? What if he's looking for me?". So in short I ran out of there, real fast, being quiet was useless, I had to run it, luckily I made it out, was nearly ran over by a fucking car when I was seen running out of the forest. At first, the driver cursed the living crap out of me, but then when I explained my situation, he agreed to give me a lift, I was lucky. That's what I thought at least, well that is it for today.

Now concerning the info Twitch had found, someone been looking for us, and it ain't IT, it's something different, someone different, I'd tell you how we found that info, but that isn't really important, besides I myself don't understand the process of that, Twitch just tells me what I need to know. So yeah, we have someone who is following us, need to devise a plan, no time for sleep tonight, I don't really want to.

Report #4 Ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment