Monday, October 15, 2012

Report #7 2012, October 15th.
Target.

Whole fucking Sunday was busy as fuck, once Twitch got enough sleep, I had to wake him up and make him start looking for information on anyone who would like to target us. I saw him, sitting there, working, he was going trough all these blogs, so many victims, so many mind games, I had no idea, but at this point, I didn't give a fuck. On top of all that we were being tracked, obviously not manually, seeing as they always seem to know where we are, and I would have been able to notice a trail long time ago, their doing it technically, that's when I asked Twitch to look for some unusual sources near by, something out of the ordinary. That's when he found it, a Wi-Fi connection, username of which was 9/06, that was our tracker, he was near by, in this town, how do I know it was him, those fucking numbers, that's how I know. We were able to track the connection, now I was sure it was our tracker, it was coming from a warehouse that looked like abandoned, tough I'm not sure. Tomorrow I will check it out, I will be taking my audio recorder with me, first time I do that, need to keep every detail in check. No cameras, it seems to love cameras.

Report #7 Put on hold...

Report #7 Continued.

Continuing from where I left off.

So I drove away after that incident in the forest, I was on the run now, I had no friends, my family was already long gone, I was all alone. Back then I didn't understand that it was for the best, now I do. And that's practically where my story ends, later there were countless horrific encounters with that thing, basically my long run of survival. I can't upload the survival part in more detail, seeing as I can't tell, otherwise I will have to reveal many top secret info. For now I will keep it to myself, if I manage to survive my journey into that warehouse, then I might reveal everything. Somehow I have a feeling I won't care about my info by that time. Alright gotta go off, patrolling the warehouse, studying it, looking for any possible exits, ambushes and other things. They don't know we are here, we jammed our signal.

I will go early in the morning tomorrow, don't know how much time I will be there, told Twitch that if I don't get out after 8 hours, I'm dead. Only request I asked him was for him to leave this laptop somewhere, hide it, outside, so if I do manage to get out, but am too late, I will try to message him.

Welp, wish me luck guys.

Report #7 Ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment