Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Report #3 2012, October 9th.
Rule #1 and a little more Background info.

Holy crap, that fuck sneaked up in the middle of the night! Good thing I was sleeping near the steering wheel, otherwise, the time that it would take me to get to the steering wheel if I was sleeping in the back, it would totally cost me. Good thing I have created a sort of set of rules on survival for myself, today I used rule #1 - Always do the unexpected. Apparently this thing is used to operating by a certain formula in which it "dominates" that it thinks it knows how people are going to act when they see it (Which is usually turn around and run out of fear). So before starting the engine I flipped it off (It was standing near the side window of the back of my van) not the smartest idea, but it confused it, long enough for me to start the engine and get my shit out of there. Changed location. For safety purposes not going to tell you where I am.

So to continue where I left off last time, this thing was now following my ass, at first I thought I was going insane (Like most people do) so I visited a psychiatrist, prescribed me some shitty pills and told me to drink them everyday before going to sleep. Guess what I did after I left her office? I threw them off the bridge where I was walking, you see I'm the kind of guy who never drinks pills, if I get sick I just make myself some  green tea and sleep all day, usually the pain passes real fast. I'm not really sure if those pills were the same as they were in the Marble Hornets videos. I think the bottle was yellow not orange, not sure tough, doesn't matter now anyway. As you could guess things were getting worse, I was seeing it more and more, at some point it even got inside my fucking house. You should have seen me trying to jump trough the nearest window, was fucking hilarious for a side view (I used to live in a one story building). You'd think I was going to go to the cops right? Nope, I got into my car and drove away into my summer building, in the outskirts of the city...stupid huh? But back then I had no fucking idea it was stronger in the middle of fucking nowhere, I learned the hard way. And I couldn't, seeing as there were no info about this thing on the internet back then. So I retreated into my summer house, worst fucking idea of my life, but about that later today, I have to get some supplies, I'm on a timer, and it's running out.

Also, a little more info about me, post by post, I will be telling you a little about myself. Why? So I don't forget myself who I am, or who my allies are, or what's my goal. In the past this thing has proven to wipe out the memories of its victims. Not going to say I experienced it, but its better to be prepared for everything.

I'm not alone, I operate with my friend Twitch (Not going to tell you the real name). He's a hacker, he travels with me in the van. He's a nerd, a pro in computer stuff, understands how it works, will always find me some information about certain places, and can even hack shit for me. A little more about him tomorrow. That's all for now.

Now I'm going to leave to get some supplies, fuck this town is small, don't like it.

Report #3 Put on hold...

Report #3 Continued

I was right to be worried about that town, that place was a fucking dead zone surrounded by nothing but trees, had to get my supplies and get the hell out of there. On my way back, I saw it, was standing in the distance, between the trees, some might say I was seeing things, but I assure you, it was him. As soon as I got back to the van, we drove away immediately. Right now, Twitch is driving, so that means I can catch some proper rest and sleep. It can't do anything while we're on the move...I hope.

Report #3 Ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment